Freestyle Sports Classes
2022-2023 School Year
TWO OPTIONS BELOW
- 1st-2nd Grade Multi-Sport Classes
- 3rd-5th Grade Basketball Classes
Details for Both Groups
Frequency: One class per week
Dates: Fall Session: August 10, 2022 - December 7, 2022 *Multi-Sport class for the Fall Session is at capacity*
Spring Session: January 4, 2023 - April 26, 2023
Cost: $380 per session (16 classes) OR $660 for both sessions (32 classes) if paid in full
Registration Start Date: May 2, 2022
Multi-Sport Classes: 1st-2nd grade students
*Multi-Sport class for the Fall Session is at capacity.
Introduction to four sports offered in Meridian Athletics
Time: 1:00 pm - 1:50 pm
Basketball Classes: 3rd-5th grade students
*Basketball class for the 2:00 pm Fall Session is at capacity.
Official preparation for Meridian Athletics
Time: 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm OR 3:00 pm - 3:50 pm
**Students NOT enrolled in Triple A Full-Time/Extended Day care or Early Release Wednesday care must be picked up via their regular dismissal mode (car line or waiters) and brought back to the Primary Lobby 5-10 minutes prior to the Basketball class start time**
Class will not be held on the following dates due student holidays:
October 12, November 23, March 15
Step 1. Thoroughly review the Freestyle Sports program details and Triple A Terms for Participation.
Step 2. Complete the Freestyle Sports Registration Form and pay the tuition through the Freestyle Sports website.
*Please note - Multi-Sport class for the Fall Session is at capacity.
Step 3. All steps must be completed in order to save your student's spot.
Late Pick up Fees:
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
1-5 minutes = $5.00
6-10 minutes = $10.00
11-15 minutes = $15.00
16-20 minutes = $20.00
21-25 minutes = $25.00
26-30 minutes = $30.00
31-35 minutes = $35.00
36-40 minutes = $40.00 ...
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at [email protected] of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.