2019-2020 School Year
TWO OPTIONS BELOW
- Lego Robotics Jr.
- Lego Robotics FLL
Lego Robotics Jr.
Frequency: One meeting per week
Time: 3:45 pm - 5:30 pm
Dates: September 12, 2019 - April 2020
Cost: $120 one-time fee
Deadline to register: August 29, 2019
How to Register
Step 1: Receive a registration form at the 2019-2020 Open Houses in August. You may also receive this form via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Wait for a response from the Lego Robotics Jr. instructor via email.
Step 3: Pay the required fee through MySchoolBucks by September 5, 2019. The instructor will email the link to pay the fee to those who have secured a spot.
Step 4: Complete the 2019-2020 Triple A Registration form which will be provided upon registration with the a la carte instructor.
FIRST LEGO League Jr. gives early elementary school students and their adult Coaches the opportunity to work and create together while they explore science and technology concepts. Teams will complete Lego builds related to this year’s challenge, Mission Moon.
Please email questions, comments and concerns to email@example.com
Lego Robotics FLL
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Frequency: Two meetings per week
Time: 3:45 pm - 5:30 pm
Dates: September 3, 2019 - March 2020 (end date is approximate, might end sooner)
Cost: $275 one-time fee
Deadline to register: August 16, 2019 (August 5th for former participants.)
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 6:00pm - Information meeting for returning/former robotics participants and parents/guardians.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - Registration opens for former FLL participants. Last day for former participants to pay and guarantee a spot is Monday, August 5th at midnight.
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019 - Registration opens for new participants. Limited space available. Last day to register, Friday, August 16th.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - First robotics class / meeting after school dismissal.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - Robotics kick off meeting for parents/guardians at 5:00pm.
More details and registration information for Lego Robotics FLL (4th-8th) with be available in July 2019.
Late Pick up Fees:
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For students who participate in the early release Wednesday program, "late" begins at 4:01. For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
1-5 minutes = $5.00
6-10 minutes = $10.00
11-15 minutes = $15.00
16-20 minutes = $20.00
21-25 minutes = $25.00
26-30 minutes = $30.00
31-35 minutes = $35.00
36-40 minutes = $40.00 ...
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.