2019-2020 School Year
Frequency: One class per week
Time: 4:10 pm - 5:10 pm
Date: August 27 - December 17, 2019
Cost: $150 one-time fee (Transition to Activity Care $125 one-time fee if needed)
Deadline to register: August 6, 2019
How to Register:
Step 1: Read the important information below before clicking "pay"
Step 2: Click on the Glee Club (3-5) Enrollment Fee MySchoolBucks PAY button below.
Step 3: Submit the 2019-2020 Triple A Online Registration Form.
Step 4: Your Payment Confirmation Code confirms that your spot is reserved.
This class will teach the basics of Voice & Ensemble, plus some piano and guitar accompaniment. Students will play and sing from a diversity of simplified versions of songs that THEY choose as well as songs collaboratively chosen between students and the teacher, Kimberly Pollini, of Caboose Austin, and full-time music teacher at Meridian School. In addition, the students that comprise this group will fulfill some of the principal roles and the chorus of the Meridian Primary Musical in the fall semester. We may possibly have other outside performances such as for Chalk Walk, Austin Spurs, and our very own Triple A Talent Show.
Students not enrolled in full-time/extended day must pay $125 for Transition to Activity Care or be picked up in car line then meet in the lobby at 4:10.
Classes will not be held due to student holidays or testing on the following dates:
October 8th, November 26th
- Cost of music
- Guitar strings and picks
- Vocal coaching & pedagogy
Important Information Before Clicking "Pay"
For students currently enrolled in Meridian School:
- Please login to your MySchoolBucks account to purchase.
For students new to Meridian School:
- Check out as a guest.
- Please document your Payment Confirmation Code or print your Payment Confirmation page as you will not receive an emailed receipt.
- Add the first student's enrollment fee to your cart by clicking "Purchase"
- Before entering payment information and clicking continue, go back to the webpage and re-click the "Pay" button.
- Add the second student's enrollment fee to your cart.
- Continue this process until all students have a enrollment fee added to your cart.
- Complete the payment process by checking out and selecting payment information.
- If you do not add all students' enrollment fee to your cart before checking out, you will receive an error message when processing the second payment.
- In order to bypass this error message, wait 24 hours and then repurchase the enrollment fee for the student that received the error message.
Late Pick up Fees:
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For students who participate in the early release Wednesday program, "late" begins at 4:01. For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
1-5 minutes = $5.00
6-10 minutes = $10.00
11-15 minutes = $15.00
16-20 minutes = $20.00
21-25 minutes = $25.00
26-30 minutes = $30.00
31-35 minutes = $35.00
36-40 minutes = $40.00 ...
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.