Current Volunteer Opportunities
Some of the work, such as cutting and making games, can be done at home. We will also have a time to gather at school to compile notebooks, probably at the end of the summer.
If you are interested in helping, please contact Debbie Shepherd at email@example.com by May 11 with your name, contact information, and how you would be willing to help.
All events are subject to change. Please check back here before heading out to an event.
Click on the event and go to details to sign up through Sign Up Genius (if available).
Daily - Secondary Library Assistance
Daily - After School Study Hall
May 3 - First Thursday in RR - INFO HERE
May 7-11 Teacher Appreciation Week - SIGNUP HERE
Car Line (see below)
Box Tops for Education (see below)
We always need helpful and friendly volunteers to jump in when needed. Providing drivers and walkers with reminders of the rules and opening the doors for our younger students is an important job.
1. Use Paloma Dr. to access Mays, NOT Jeffrey Way.
2. Do NOT use your cell phone.
3. 10mph. Drive carefully.
4. Release students between the crosswalks only.
5. Have students exit cars on the side facing school.
6. If walking in, primary students should be accompanied by an adult or secondary student.
7. Do not block handicapped spaces.
8. Do not use reserved parking spaces without a pass.
9. Use your car tag to pick up your student(s).
10. Volunteer and get to know our Meridian community!