All events are subject to change. Please check back here before heading out to an event.
Click on the event and go to details to sign up through Sign Up Genius (if available).
Aug 14 - Library Volunteer Training (K-2nd Grades) @ 8:15am in the Primary Workroom
Aug 15 - Library Volunteer Training (K-2nd Grades) @ 8:15am in the Primary Library
Sep 5 - Staff Appreciation Lunch - SignUp
Oct 3 - Staff Appreciation Lunch - Signup coming soon!
Oct 16 - Monthly ViP Meeting with Special Guest Speaker
Oct ? - High School Dance
Nov 3 - K-5th Movie Night
Nov 7 - Staff Appreciation Lunch
Nov 14 - Volunteer Fair
Nov 15 - Teacher Talent Show
DAILY/WEEKLY OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2018-2019:
Daily - AM Carline Assistance (see below)
Daily - Primary Teacher Assistance (make copies, laminate, etc.) - COMING SOON!
Daily - Primary Library Assistance (outside of classroom visits) - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Daily - Primary Cafeteria Assistance (trainings will be scheduled in advance) - contact email@example.com for details
Daily - Class Visits to the Coop (trainings will be scheduled in advance) - COMING SOON!
Daily - PM Carline Assistance - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Daily - Secondary Library Assistance - COMING SOON!
Daily - Morning Duty in the Secondary Library - COMING SOON!
Daily - After School Study Hall - COMING SOON!
We have several ongoing volunteer opportunities - check them out below!
We always need helpful and friendly volunteers to jump in when needed. Providing drivers and walkers with reminders of the rules and opening the doors for our younger students is an important job.
1. Use Paloma Dr. to access Mays, NOT Jeffrey Way.
2. Do NOT use your cell phone.
3. 10mph. Drive carefully.
4. Release students between the crosswalks only.
5. Have students exit cars on the side facing school.
6. If walking in, primary students should be accompanied by an adult or secondary student.
7. Do not block handicapped spaces.
8. Do not use reserved parking spaces without a pass.
9. Use your car tag to pick up your student(s).
10. Volunteer and get to know our Meridian community!
Box Tops for Education
We collect Box Tops year round to raise money for our school.
You can drop your Box Tops (or ask your student to drop them off) at either the Primary or Secondary Office.
In addition to Box Tops, we also collect Tyson labels, Campbell's labels, and Coke lids (with the codes).
Meridian Earnings from Box Tops
2011-12 - $2,659
2012-13 - $1,848
2013-14 - $2,089
2014-15 - $1,945
Since the school opened, the Box Tops program has earned $8,541 for the school.
- Make sure and let your family, friends, and neighbors know that you are collecting Box Tops and ask them if they would like to help!
- For more information about the Box Top program, click HERE.
- Remember to send Box Tops in whenever you can.
Collect them all summer and start each year off with a big donation!