Current Volunteer Opportunities
All events are subject to change. Please check back here before heading out to an event.
Click on the event and go to details to sign up through Sign Up Genius (if available).
Daily - AM Carline Assistance (see below)
Daily - Primary Teacher Assistance (make copies, laminate, etc.) - COMING SOON!
Daily - Primary Library Assistance (outside of classroom visits) - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details - training days 8/12 & 8/19 - 8:15-9am
Daily - Primary Cafeteria Assistance (trainings scheduled in advance) - Cafeteria Training
Daily - Class Visits to the Coop (trainings will be scheduled in advance) - COMING SOON!
Daily - PM Carline Assistance - contact email@example.com for details
MONTHLY Opportunity - Co-Host a monthly Staff Luncheon - Luncheon Co-Hosts Needed
Sept 4th - Staff Appreciation Luncheon - September Lunch needs
Oct 16th - Staff Appreciation Luncheon
We always need helpful and friendly volunteers to jump in when needed. Providing drivers and walkers with reminders of the rules and opening the doors for our younger students is an important job.
1. Use Paloma Dr. to access Mays, NOT Jeffrey Way.
2. Do NOT use your cell phone.
3. 10mph. Drive carefully.
4. Release students between the crosswalks only.
5. Have students exit cars on the side facing school.
6. If walking in, primary students should be accompanied by an adult or secondary student.
7. Do not block handicapped spaces.
8. Do not use reserved parking spaces without a pass.
9. Use your car tag to pick up your student(s).
10. Volunteer and get to know our Meridian community!
NEW: No clipping needed with the NEW Box Tops App! Shop as you normally would, then simply scan your store receipts to find participating products. The app will automatically credit Meridian's Box Tops earnings account. Download the app |