Sports Photos 2021-2022
What? Photo day for sports in season. Student athletes will take a team photo as well as an individual athlete photo.
When? Tuesday, October 19
Before Photo Session: Teams will be released 10 minutes before their photo session to change into team uniforms. Locker rooms will be available.
|Photo Session||Scheduled Team|
|8:45 - 9:15 AM||Middle School Cross Country|
|9:15 - 9:30 AM||Fall Developmental Dance|
|9:30 - 9:45 AM||Middle School Developmental Swimming|
|10:15 - 10:45 AM||Middle School Fall Developmental Tennis|
|10:45 - 11:15 AM||High School Fall Developmental Tennis|
|11:45 AM - 12:15 PM||High School Swimming|
|12:15 -12:45 PM||High School Cross Country|
|12:55 - 1:25 PM||MS Bold Volleyball|
|1:50 - 2:20 PM||Boys Varsity Volleyball|
|2:40 - 3:10 PM||Girls Varsity Volleyball|
|3:10 - 3:40 PM||Girls JV Volleyball|
|4:15 - 4:45 PM||MS Beast Volleyball|
After Photo Session: Teams will need to change back into school uniform after their team and individual athlete photo before returning to class. Locker rooms will be available.
- Cross Country
- Fall Developmental Dance
- Fall Developmental Tennis
Why? Team photos are included in the yearbook. Families will be able to order team and individual athlete keepsake photos if they choose.
Where? Sports photos will be taken in the Mays (Middle School) Lobby.
How to Order?
Families can pre-order or wait and order from the proof sheet.
- Go to this website.
- Enter this code: EVTFTG2MG
- Place your order.
- Print your receipt.
- Your student athlete must bring the printed receipt to photo day and hand it to the photographer when their individual athlete photo is being taken.
Or, Parents/Guardians can order from a proof sheet after the fact. Proof sheets will be delivered to the school and then distributed to the students or made available for parents/guardians to pick-up. Orders from the proof sheet will be mailed to the family and will incur a shipping fee.
What to Wear?
Student athletes - Please wear your regular school uniform to school. Bring your team's uniform to change into just before your picture time. The locker rooms will be available for you to change into your team uniform just before your team's photo session. You will use the locker rooms after your team's photo session to change back into your school uniform.
- Cross Country - Please bring and change into your Meridian Cross Country uniform for photos. Don't forget your athletic shoes.
- Fall Developmental Dance - Please wear your 2021-2022 Meridian Athletics spirit wear shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.
- Fall Developmental Tennis - Please wear your 2021-2022 Meridian Athletics spirit wear shirt with your black tennis bottoms or athletic bottoms and tennis shoes. You are welcome to bring your tennis racquet to include in the photo.
- Swimmers (HS and MS) - Please wear your 2021-2022 Meridian Athletics spirit wear shirt with black school uniform bottoms. Please bring your Meridian swim cap and your googles for props in the photo.
- Volleyball - Please bring and change into your Meridian Volleyball jersey and your black volleyball shorts or athletic bottons and your athletic shoes. As a team, please decide if you want to wear your kneepads or not. The entire team should dress the same.
Coaches - Please wear your Meridian Athletics polo.
What adjustments are being made for COVID-19?
- Masks will be worn for team photos. Students are invited to wear their favorite school-appropriate mask. Each student can remove their mask briefly for the individual athlete photo while maintaining 6' of physical distance. Masks must be worn again as soon as the individual athlete photo has been taken.
What if a student misses their team's picture time? Please email Meridian Athletics and we will make sure you are listed as "not pictured" under your team's photo in the yearbook.
What about other sports?
- Winter Sports - Basketball and Winter Competitive Tennis will take their photos in January. Please stay tuned for details.
- Spring Sports - Soccer and Baseball - Will take sports photos at the start of their season.
Questions? Email Mrs. Tester at firstname.lastname@example.org.