New to Meridian Athletics, Open Play sessions are designated time for students to work on sport-specific skills.
- No instruction provided.
- A coach will be present to ensure safety.
- No registration or sign-up required.
- No fee to participate.
- No eligibility requirements.
- Just show up in athletic attire and wearing non-scuff athletic shoes (for Open Play sessions in the gym).
- Bring a refillable water bottle.
IMPORTANT! Registration deadlines for sports experiences such as Summer Camps, Competitive Seasons and Developmental Seasons apply! Most Open Play Sessions will not be timed in a way to allow students to try a sport before they would need to register for a sport for the upcoming season.