2021-2022 School Year
Due to COVID-19 and the potential financial hardships faced by families, FLIEC Languages is offering a subsidized tuition for all families for the 2021-2022 school year. If your student qualifies for free lunch due to financial reasons, full tuition waivers are available.
Grade: K - 1st
Frequency: Once class per week
Time: 1:00-1:50 pm
Dates: Fall, August 30, 2021 - December 10, 2021
Spring, January 10, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Cost: Tuition for the Fall semester is $105. Tuition for the Spring semester is $120. Pay for the whole year in advance for the discounted rate of $200.
Grade: 2nd - 5th - Spring Semester Only
Day: Tuesday & Thursday
Frequency: Two classes per week
Time: 3:30-4:20 pm
Dates: Spring, January 10, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Cost: Tuition for the Spring semester is $240.
Classes will not be held on the following dates due to student holidays:
October 12-14, November 23-25, March 25-17
How to Register:
1. Thoroughly review the Mandarin program details and Triple A Terms for Participation.
2. Complete the Triple A - Mandarin Registration Form.
3. Submit the FLIEC Languages Registration Form.
4. Submit the initial tuition payment by referencing the "Ways to Pay" section below.
5. All steps must be completed in order to save your student's spot.
*FLIEC offers a tuition waiver to students that qualify for free/reduced meals. This would result in paying only a $10 material fee each semester. In order to apply for the tuition waiver, please email a copy of the official note verifying qualification from the school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Pay:
- Mail a check or money order payable to FLIEC to:
- Send your payment via Zelle to: email@example.com.
- Send your payment via PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Late Pick up Fees:
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
1-5 minutes = $5.00
6-10 minutes = $10.00
11-15 minutes = $15.00
16-20 minutes = $20.00
21-25 minutes = $25.00
26-30 minutes = $30.00
31-35 minutes = $35.00
36-40 minutes = $40.00 ...
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at email@example.com of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.