Middle School and High School Students
- Secondary students were invited to pick up their yearbook during lunch/advisory on Monday, Aug 23.
- Books were delivered to primary students Tuesday, Aug 24.
Graduated Seniors (Class of 2021) and students who have withdrawn from Meridian
- Pick Up on Wednesday, Aug 25 in the Mays Building lobby (middle school building) from 2 pm – 5 pm.
- Pick Up on Thursday, Aug 26 or Friday, Aug 27 in the HIGH SCHOOL office from Mrs. Seaman between 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- If the above times do not work for you, please email email@example.com to arrange an alternate time.
- If you want your yearbook sent home with a current Meridian student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to do that for you.
- If you have moved out of state and need your book mailed to you, please email email@example.com. There may be a cost associated with this option.
Sale of Extra Books
- If you did not pre-order a yearbook but would like to buy one, we have a limited number available for sale. They will be sold on a first come first served basis on Thursday, September 2 from 5 pm – 6 pm in the Mays Building Lobby (middle school building) for $60 each. Please bring exact change or a check payable to Meridian School. Thank you!
Questions? Email Nick Manuszak at firstname.lastname@example.org