Report Bullying, Harassment, Discrimination, Threats
How can I send a report to a school administrator?
Use the 24-hour Anonymous Reporting Tool for:
- Emergencies/time sensitive information
- The ability to message back and forth while remaining anonymous
- Any/all reports are welcome using this tool, anonymous or otherwise
- Include first and last names when possible
- Include grade level if known
- Share as much detail as you can to help us better understand and respond to the incident
Want to learn more?
We desire for Meridian School to be a place where all members of the school community feel safe, cared for, and respected. All reported incidents of bullying, harassment, and discrimination are thoroughly investigated with action taken accordingly.
This tool is here for you; we encourage you to use this tool to report anything of concern, large or small.
You can report:
- an incident that has happened to you personally
- an incident you have directly witnessed
- an incident that has been shared with you by a friend/peer
The anonymous reporting tool has several options tailored to the report you need to make:
- Concern for Self or Others
- Physical Abuse and Misconduct
- Discrimination or Harassment
- Threat to School or Students
The report is immediately sent to school administrative officials, who will read and respond to the report. If you wish to remain anonymous but keep two-way communication open, the school will not see your contact information (but will be able to message back and forth through the tip reporting system). Open communication is incredibly helpful if admins need additional information to take action on the report.
Please note: if you turn two-way communication off and do not leave your contact information, the school cannot follow up with you regarding the incident.
Are you a student in grade 6-12?
There's an alternative Google form for non-emergencies that you can use if you prefer.
- Information reported via this form will go to your grade level Assistant Principal within 1-2 school days.
- You can report anonymously, but once you submit the form the Assistant Principal cannot follow up with you if you don't share your name. If you want to be able to communicate anonymously, use the tip form above.
- Please do not use both forms for the same incident; that will slow down the process. Choose one.