2017-2018 School Year
- School Report Card - not yet published
- Federal Report Card - not yet published
Meridian School is a public charter school and receives funds from the state for each student that attends (per pupil operating revenue or PPOR) just like other public schools. The amount of funding is dependent on a complex formula that takes into account the geographic area served and the grades provided (K-12 this year). Unlike the traditional public school, charter schools like Meridian do not have the ability to raise additional funds through property taxes. These schools are able to pay for their facilities through bond elections; at Meridian, we must use our operating funds (PPOR). This difference in funding approximates $1,000 to $1,500 per student.
- 2017-2018 Quarterly Financials: 1st QTR, 2nd QTR, 3rd QTR, 4th QTR
- School FIRST (Financial Integrity Ratings System of Texas)
- Audited Financials
- Approved Annual Budget 2018-2019
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.