- International Festival
- 2/2/2019, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Mays Building
NOTE ABOUT PARKING: As usual, parking may be a challenge. Please prepare accordingly, especially if your student has a scheduled performance time. Please do not use Ferguson's parking lot before noon, which is when they close on Saturdays.
Visit booths, get your passport stamped, attend student performances, and more!
· CAFETERIA – World Walk – Families will set up booths for students to “visit” different countries and get their passport stamped. Primary students who complete their passport can wear spirit wear on 2/4! (Booths close at 2pm.)
· PATIO- Sidewalk Cafe – Purchase nachos, hummus, hot dogs and more from band students in the cafeteria, then dine on the patio. (Concessions will close at 2pm)
· GRASSY FIELD - Secondary clubs will offer internationally-themed activities as a fundraiser - Henna tattoos, cake walk, face painting, pinata, musical chairs, and more! (These will end at 2pm.)
· MAYS GYM - Enjoy student performances at scheduled times throughout the day. All primary students who participated in the World Parade are invited on Saturday morning to represent their country again and be a part of our opening act, the Procession of Countries.
Performance Times (Mays Gym)
10:15 Kinder & 3rd Grade
11:15 1st & 4th Grades
12:15 2nd & 5th Grades
1:30 Secondary Talent Show