Meridian World School is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store! This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for items such as Athletics, Event Tickets, Meal Accounts, Spirit Wear, Triple A Program Fees, and much, much more using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com
Enrollment & Setting Up Your Account
- If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up!
- Otherwise, go to www.MySchoolBucks.com, Scroll up to the top right corner and click on the three horizonal lines. Then select "Sign Up Free" and follow the prompts.
- Make sure your student is connected to your account.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and click on My Students.
- If you do not see your student, select "Add Student." Then complete the prompts to add your student.
- It is important to note that our district is Meridian World School.
- If your student is new to Meridian and you do not find them when trying to add them, please contact the Meridian Business Office at 512-660-5230. The Business Office will need to first add your student to MySchoolBucks and then you can attach your student to your account.
Registering Your Student for Extracurricular Activities
- Go to the activity's registration webpage on the school website (not on the MySchoolBucks website) and click on the MySchoolBucks Pay button. The button will prompt you to login and then take you to the registration for the extracurricular activity.
- Complete the registration form and pay the registration fee. If you were successful, you should receive a receipt from MySchoolBucks for the fee.
- Registration must be initiated from the extracurricular activity's Registration webpage on the school website, and not directly through the MySchoolBucks website. Logging into MySchoolBucks and completing registration forms through School Forms does not include the registration fee and will NOT yield a successful registration. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
- If you have a new student, they do not yet need to be set up in MySchoolBucks to register them for extracurricular activities.
Paying MySchoolBucks Invoices
- Participation fees for extracurricular activities are paid through MySchoolBucks invoice. MySchoolBucks will email you the invoice, or you can login to your MySchoolBucks account to find the invoice and pay it.
- If your student new to Meridian and is not yet in the system, you will not be able to pay participation fee invoices via MySchoolBucks. In that case, please contact Secondaryfirstname.lastname@example.org to see alternate arrangements should be made for now.
Using the School Store
Some items are made available on the School Store. To shop it, simply login to your MySchoolBucks account and select School Store from the top navigation.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- (855) 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click Help