Meridian World School is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store! This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for items such as Athletics, Event Tickets, Meal Accounts, Spirit Wear, Triple A Program Fees, and much, much more using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com
Enrollment & Setting Up Your Account
- If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up!
- Otherwise, go to www.MySchoolBucks.com, Scroll up to the top right corner and click on the three horizonal lines. Then select "Sign Up Free" and follow the prompts.
- Make sure your student is connected to your account.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and click on My Students.
- If you do not see your student, select "Add Student." Then complete the prompts to add your student.
- It is important to note that our district is Meridian World School.
- If your student is new to Meridian and you do not find them when trying to add them, please contact the Meridian Business Office at 512-660-5230. The Business Office will need to first add your student to MySchoolBucks and then you can attach your student to your account.
Registering Your Student for Extracurricular Activities
- Go to the activity's registration webpage on the school website (not on the MySchoolBucks website) and click on the MySchoolBucks Pay button. The button will prompt you to login and then take you to the registration for the extracurricular activity.
- Complete the registration form and pay the registration fee. If you were successful, you should receive a receipt from MySchoolBucks for the fee.
- Registration must be initiated from the extracurricular activity's Registration webpage on the school website, and not directly through the MySchoolBucks website. Logging into MySchoolBucks and completing registration forms through School Forms does not include the registration fee and will NOT yield a successful registration. If you need help, please email [email protected].
- If you have a new student, they do not yet need to be set up in MySchoolBucks to register them for extracurricular activities.
Paying MySchoolBucks Invoices
- Participation fees for extracurricular activities are paid through MySchoolBucks invoice. MySchoolBucks will email you the invoice, or you can login to your MySchoolBucks account to find the invoice and pay it.
- If your student new to Meridian and is not yet in the system, you will not be able to pay participation fee invoices via MySchoolBucks. In that case, please contact [email protected] to see alternate arrangements should be made for now.
- The "Program Fee" on the MySchoolBucks invoice is the MySchoolBucks processing fee issued by MySchoolBucks,
Using the School Store
Some items are made available on the School Store. To shop it, simply login to your MySchoolBucks account and select School Store from the top navigation.
Because Meridian is a small community with all of our staff assisting with multiple endeavors, our systems are set-up to support the number of staff members in our department. We use MySchoolBucks to organize and streamline payments and the registration process, minimizing steps and time for families to start their extracurricular activities. This ultimately gives the participants more time to enjoy their extracurricular activity while enabling the staff supporting it the ability to help with all the other enrichment opportunities as well. When our service providers increase fees, those increases will need to be passed along to the families who are benefitting from those experiences. This year, the MySchoolBuck’s user fee is 4.06%. Families who wish to avoid the user fee on participation fees by paying those invoices by check can email [email protected] for that specific procedure. The payment deadline applies. A $25 returned check fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
If you need technical support with your MySchoolBucks account, please contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- [email protected]
- (855) 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click Help