- If your student will be absent, report the absence via email.
- Please email our Health Team at [email protected] to report a positive test for your student.
As of August 1, we do not yet know if the Remote Conference option will be available this year to address the educational needs of students who are isolating at home due to a positive case for COVID-19 or are quarantining due to close contact. As with any absence, parents and guardians may contact their student’s teachers to pick up homework for their student.
Students who have tested positive for COVID-19 may return to school once ALL of these measures have been met:
- At least five days have passed since the symptoms began and
- They are 24 hours fever-free (temp of 100𐩑 F or higher) without using fever-reducing medication; and
- Improved symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- Loss of taste and smell may persist and need not delay the end of isolation