How to pay fees through MySchoolBucks
Meridian World School is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® School Store! This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for items such as Athletics, Event Tickets, Meal Accounts, Spirit Wear, Triple A Program Fees, and much, much more using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just log in and click on School Store. If you don’t have an account follow the steps below:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. You will be able to see our store and what we have for sale currently even with out your student attached to your log in.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID. It is important to note that our district is Meridian World School.
- If your student is new to our campus they will not have an ID number yet. You can still create your log in and pay for items.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- (855) 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click Help
Meridian World School