2022 Soccer Summer Camp
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED!
Students will work on their conditioning and soccer skills with Meridian Soccer coaches and fellow Meridian Soccer players. This camp will help student athletes prepare for Soccer tryouts, but participation in the camp is not required to try out for Meridian Soccer and does not guarantee that the student will make a team.
- Rising 7th-12th grade soccer players.
- This camp is for a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 40 students. Spots are filled on a first registered, first served basis.
4 days, 8 hours total:
Monday, 7/18, 9 - 11 AM
Tuesday, 7/19, 9 - 11 AM
Wednesday, 7/20, 9 - 11 AM
Thursday, 7/21, 9 - 11 AM
Round Rock Multi Purpose Complex
Field #10 (synthetic turf)
2001 North Kenney Fort Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
Keith Clinscales & Taylor Johnson
There is both a Registration/Processing Fee and a Participation Fee this camp..
- Participation fees are not available on an a la carte basis.
- Financial assistance available for participation fees to those who need it. Inquire about financial assistance here.
- Must be physically eligible to participate.
- Physical forms due to [email protected] by dates 7/11/22. Learn more here
- Submit physical forms by emailing them to [email protected]
- Must be financially eligible to participate.
- Login to MySchoolBucks to pay due and past due invoices.
Register: NOW CLOSED!
Registration closes at 9 PM on Friday, 5/13/22. No late registrations will be accepted.
- Registration will now end at 9 PM on Friday, 5/13 because the Lions Share was delayed from Thursday to Friday, giving our High School families as many reminders as our Middle School families.
How to Register:
- If there is no availability, it is full. If your camp is full, you are welcome to email [email protected] to ask to be added to the waitlist in the case of a cancelation.
- Complete the first student's registration form and add the first student's registration fee to your cart by clicking "Purchase"
- Before entering payment information and clicking continue, go back to this web page and re-click the "Pay" button.
- Complete the second student's registration form and add the second student's registration fee to your cart.
- Continue this process until all students have a registration fee added to your cart.
- Complete the payment process by checking out and selecting payment information.
- If you do not add all students' registration fees to your cart before checking out, you will receive an error message when processing the second payment.
- In order to bypass this error message, wait 24 hours and then re-complete the registration form and repurchase the registration fee for the student that received the error message.
- Physical forms for this summer camp are due by Monday, 7/11/22.
- Students must have a valid physical form on file with the Athletics Department prior to participating. Check the expiration date of your physical form here. If your name is not listed, it is because we do not have a physical form on file for you.
- Download a blank physical form here.
- Learn more about physical eligibility and physical forms here.
What to Wear/Bring:
- Athletic clothing
- Cleats if you have them or athletic shoes
- Shin guards
- A full, large bottle of water. Students without water will not be allowed to participate.