Band (After School)
All information is subject to change,
and details for After School Band will be finalized and available
just before the registration window.
About After School Band:
- Weekly 90-minute rehearsals
- One Fall and one Spring semester concert.
- Per the Governor's executive order, as of 6/5, masks cannot be required.
- 7th-8th grade students.
- Minimum participants = 20 students
- Minimum Qualifications: A minimum of one full academic year of beginning Band or one full year of ensemble experience. Questions about qualifications should be sent to the director.
- Students will need to provide their own instrument and concert apparel.
- Because After School Band is available to middle school students only, it does not qualify for lettering.
Tuesdays - 4:10-5:30 PM
Middle School Music Room
Sponsor/ After School Band Director:
- $25 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- $450 Participation Fee divided into a $225 Fall payment and a $225 Spring payment. (non-refundable)
Financial Assistance - Families who qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch could qualify for Financial Assistance, which will reduce participation fees in extracurricular activities by 50%, depending on the family's financial position. To request Financial Assistance, to see if your family qualifies, or to request a payment plan, please email email@example.com.
Please see Eligibility for Extracurricular Clubs and Activities.
Important Dates for After School Band:
Secondary Enrichment Closed For Summer
Secondary Enrichment, which supports secondary clubs an extracurricular activities, will be closed May 29th - July 4th.