2022 Volleyball Summer Camp Registration
*****Subject to Change******
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
IMPORTANT! Registering for a 2022 Volleyball Summer Camp does NOT register the student for the 2022 Volleyball season. To participate in both, a separate registration is needed for each sport experience. This is the registration webpage for the 2022 Volleyball Summer Camps. To register for the 2022 Volleyball season, please go here.
Students will work on their conditioning and volleyball skills with Meridian Volleyball coaches and fellow Meridian Volleyball players. This camp will help student athletes prepare for Volleyball tryouts, but participation in the camp is not required to try out for Meridian Volleyball and does not guarantee that the student will make a team.
Mays (Middle School) Gym
There is both a Registration/Processing Fee and a Participation Fee for each camp. See the chart for each camp’s fees.
- Participation fees are not available on an a la carte basis.
- Financial assistance available for participation fees to those who need it. Inquire about financial assistance here.
- Must be physically eligible to participate.
- Physical forms due to [email protected] by dates noted in table above. Learn more here
- Submit physical forms by emailing them to [email protected]
- Must be financially eligible to participate.
- Login to MySchoolBucks to pay due and past due invoices.
Register: NOW CLOSED!
Registration closes at 9 PM on Friday, 5/13/22. No late registrations will be accepted.
- Registration will now end at 9 PM on Friday, 5/13 because the Lions Share was delayed from Thursday to Friday, giving our High School families as many reminders as our Middle School families.
How to Register:
- Be sure to select the correct camp.
- If the correct camp is not available, it is full. If your camp is full, you are welcome to email [email protected] to ask to be added to the waitlist in the case of a cancelation.
- Complete the first student's registration form and add the first student's registration fee to your cart by clicking "Purchase"
- Before entering payment information and clicking continue, go back to this web page and re-click the "Pay" button.
- Complete the second student's registration form and add the second student's registration fee to your cart.
- Continue this process until all students have a registration fee added to your cart.
- Complete the payment process by checking out and selecting payment information.
- If you do not add all students' registration fees to your cart before checking out, you will receive an error message when processing the second payment.
- In order to bypass this error message, wait 24 hours and then re-complete the registration form and repurchase the registration fee for the student that received the error message.
- Check the date your physical form is due in the table above.
- Students must have a valid physical form on file with the Athletics Department prior to participating. Check the expiration date of your physical form here. If your name is not listed, it is because we do not have a physical form on file for you.
- Download a blank physical form here.
- Learn more about physical eligibility and physical forms here.
What to Wear/Bring:
- Athletic clothing
- Non-scuff athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- A labeled, refillable water bottle