Meridian sports are open to 7th – 12th grade students. Learn more about Eligibility.
Find the 2021-2022 Lettering Requirements here.
- Home Volleyball Games This Wednesday (9/15), This Saturday (9/18) and Next Wednesday (9/22)!
- Masks are required.
- No concessions sold. Families/teams can enjoy their own snacks outside the building.
- Admissions per day:
- Families of Meridian volleyball players (with 2021 Volleyball Family Pass), Meridian staff, children under 5 are FREE!
- Lions Special = $1 if wearing Meridian spirit wear
- Adults = $3; Students/Children 5-17 = $2
- Volleyball Game Results - Congratulations, Girls MS Bold and Girls Varsity for winning their first game of the season! Find Game Results here.
Photo by Ashley Fowler
- Meet This Saturday!
Bill Bradley Invitational (High School & Middle School)
Saturday, 9/18/2021, starting at 8:30 AM
Gatesville High School (north of Ft. Hood) 205 S Lovers Ln Gatesville, TX 76528
For details including the event schedule and maps, please click on the event on the Athletics Calendar.
- XC Meet Results - Congrats to Meridian Cross Country Runners for their performance in the first meet of the season, the St. Andrew’s Invitational! See XC Meet Results here.
Photos byDavid Edrich
- Outdoor sports - No masks required.
- Cross Country
- Indoor sports - See COVID-19 Updates for Meridian Athletics
- Dance Team
Sports registering soon:
- Basketball Register between Oct. 6 – Oct. 21
- Tennis (Winter Competitive) Register between Oct. 20 – Oct. 28
Sports Physical Forms - Due at the end of the sport’s registration window! Learn more here.
- Please submit physical forms to email@example.com.
No Pass No Play - Under state law, students must be academically eligible to compete and perform with their extracurricular activity.
2021 Labor Day Classic Volleyball Tournament Cancelled Due to COVID-19
Questions - Please email Meridianfirstname.lastname@example.org.
If viewing on a mobile device, please use your fingers to scroll to see all sports options.
|Fall Developmental Tennis||Winter Competitive Tennis||Volleyball|