Secondary After School
Secondary After School (formerly known as Study Hall)
For secondary students (6th-12th) who can not be picked up at the 4:00/1:30 dismissal
Secondary After School is designed for students 6th-12th who NEED a safe place to be during after school time while they wait to be picked up for the day or while they wait for their extracurricular activity to start.
Register NOW for the 2018-2019 School Year
Starting 2018-2019 school year, REGISTRATION is REQUIRED for secondary after school. Students are considered registered after the $55 per student fee is paid. The $55 fee is a one-time commitment fee for the entire 2018-2019 school year.
- Fill in the student name/grade AND student email address - first name.last firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important to fill in the name and 2018-2019 GRADE so that your student is added to the correct roster.
Step 3: Be on the lookout for student/parent agreements and important information regarding Secondary After School coming in August 2018. It is important to list valid email addresses before clicking the PayPal PAY NOW button.
The secondary after school commitment fee for the 2018-2019 school year is PER STUDENT for the entire school year. Be sure to submit payment for EACH SECONDARY STUDENT who needs to participate in secondary after school. Even occasional users need to register.
Use the PayPal "Pay Now" button below to pay the $55 commitment fee PER SECONDARY STUDENT. The link will not allow multiple commitment fees. All commitment fees are required through PayPal. Please do not send/bring checks or cash to the school. The emailed receipt from PayPal is confirmation that your student is enrolled.
We will use the email address provided in PayPal to contact you regarding the secondary after school study hall.
IMPORTANT STEP BEFORE CLICKING "PAY NOW"
BEFORE CLICKING THE "PAY NOW" BUTTON, please fill in the:
- Student's First and Last Name
- Student's 2018-2019 Grade
- Student’s Email Address - first name.last email@example.com
- It is important to list the student's school email address first AND then any other email addresses preferred for communication regarding secondary after school.
Late pick up from secondary after school may result in withdrawal from secondary after school.