Sticky Fingers Cooking Class
2021-2022 School Year
Frequency: One class per week
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:45 pm (15 minutes of set up and 60 minutes of class time)
Session I: September 13 - October 25, 2021 (no class October 11)
Cost: $140 for 6 week session
Session II: November 1 - December 6, 2021 (no class November 22)
Cost: $116.65 for 5 week session
How to Register:
Registration Steps will be released on July 12.
Sticky Fingers Cooking Presents our After-School Cooking Classes
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on what KIDS EAT™
Let your child release their inner chef! Students will prepare and eat healthy, internationally inspired recipes all while learning to cook in a fun, engaging, hands-on and real-world way! Our professional chef instructors will reinforce kitchen skills associated with our weekly recipes and emphasize each area of cooking: From discovering new cooking techniques, using the freshest ingredients, learning fun nutrition facts (even a few bad food jokes!) as we practice proper measurements, while using a wide array of cooking utensils all while preparing incredible culinary creations together. We'll travel the globe through our amazing weekly recipes.
Your kids will have a blast each and every week discovering how easy and fun it is to cook tasty, healthy, American classics and globally-inspired Sticky Fingers Cooking recipes! We provide all of the tools, ingredients and instruction needed to cook up a fun, delicious and healthy after-school hardy snack each week. Our online recipe collection is included as well for loads of future family cooking fun at home! www.stickyfingerscooking.com/recipes
Sticky Fingers Cooking is 100% nut free. We CAN and WILL accommodate ANY and ALL food allergies
Late Pick up Fees:
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
1-5 minutes = $5.00
6-10 minutes = $10.00
11-15 minutes = $15.00
16-20 minutes = $20.00
21-25 minutes = $25.00
26-30 minutes = $30.00
31-35 minutes = $35.00
36-40 minutes = $40.00 ...
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at email@example.com of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.