2019-2020 School Year
Limited Space Available in Session I
Session II NOW FULL
TWO OPTIONS BELOW
- 2nd-5th new students, and white through green belt
- All brown stripes and higher regardless of grade, and students 6th-12th
Details for Both Groups
Frequency: One class per week
Dates: August 9, 2019 - May 22, 2020
Cost: $100 registration, $60 monthly
Deadline to register: July 26, 2019
Session I: 2nd-5th new students, and white through green belt
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Session II: All brown stripes and higher regardless of grade, and students 6th-12th
Time: 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm
How to Register:
Step 1: Read the important information below before clicking “pay”
Step 2: Submit the 2019-2020 Triple A Online Registration Form.
Step 3: Click on the Martial Arts Registration/Processing Fee MySchoolBucks PAY button below
The Shaolin Do Kung Fu and Tai Chi mission is to foster self-improvement and personal development through focused training in the martial arts. They promote physical fitness and positive social interaction in a courteous and fun atmosphere. The guiding principles of their mission in the program are Self-Defense, Self-Confidence, Self-Discipline, and Health. Each class is geared toward advancement in their 4 guiding principles through fun and energetic training in martial arts techniques and mental training activities. Classes begin with a warm-up, followed by group class review, then training of new techniques including time for individual practice and questions, and finally ending class by bringing students together with another group activity. Parents are encouraged to actively participate in their child’s martial arts experience. Each student will have access to advancement material via the Shaolin Do Training Manual given to each student during their first class. Additionally, students are required to practice outside of class in order to qualify for rank advancement exams. Homework practice sheets will be given to all students. In an effort to challenge students to reach their maximum potential, they will have monthly achievement challenges. Although these challenges are optional, all students are highly encouraged to participate. Students will receive special recognition for successfully completing these challenges.
Class will not be held on the following dates due student holidays:
October 11, November 29, December 20 and 27, January 3, March 20, April 10
Registration fee includes:
- Shaolin-Do Training Manual
- Group training equipment
Monthly fee includes:
- Class session
- Exam fees
- Meet and greet with Grandmaster Sin Kwang The
How to Pay:
- Monthly participation fees are paid via MySchoolBucks.
- Participation fees for the entire school year (10 months) will be pre-uploaded into your MySchoolBucks account.
- You are only responsible for paying $60 of the total invoice each month.
- Monthly Participation fees are due on the 1st of each month starting August 1, 2019.
- Late payment fees of $25 are automatically applied to any unpaid accounts on the 6th of the month at midnight.
Important Information Before Clicking "Pay"
For students currently enrolled in Meridian School:
- Please login to your MySchoolBucks account to purchase.
For students new to Meridian School:
- Check out as a guest.
- Please document your Payment Confirmation Code or print your Payment Confirmation page as you will not receive an emailed receipt.
- Add the first student's enrollment fee to your cart by clicking "Purchase"
- Before entering payment information and clicking continue, go back to the webpage and re-click the "Pay" button.
- Add the second student's enrollment fee to your cart.
- Continue this process until all students have a enrollment fee added to your cart.
- Complete the payment process by checking out and selecting payment information.
- If you do not add all students' enrollment fee to your cart before checking out, you will receive an error message when processing the second payment.
- In order to bypass this error message, wait 24 hours and then repurchase the enrollment fee for the student that received the error message.
Late Pick up Fees:
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For students who participate in the early release Wednesday program, "late" begins at 4:01. For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
1-5 minutes = $5.00
6-10 minutes = $10.00
11-15 minutes = $15.00
16-20 minutes = $20.00
21-25 minutes = $25.00
26-30 minutes = $30.00
31-35 minutes = $35.00
36-40 minutes = $40.00 ...
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at email@example.com of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.