Terms for Participation (Triple A K-12th)
In completing the Triple A Registration Form, you are stating that you FULLY understand:
Registration and Withdrawal
- A Triple A Registration Form must be submitted for each student.
- The Triple A Registration Form must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the intended start date for full-time and early release programs and at least 24 hours for a la carte programs.
- For Full-time/Extended Day and Early Release Wednesday participants: The registration/processing fee paid at the end of the school year reserves your spot to start in the months of August or September only. Thereafter, registration/processing fees must be paid each month to hold a spot for the respective month. Mark your start date in the program selection section carefully. If you register to start in August the monthly participation fee is due on August 1st. If you register to start in September, the monthly participation fee is due on September 1st. If the participation fee is not paid by the 5th of the month, your student’s name will be removed from the roster.
- Registration/processing fees are non-refundable.
- Space is limited. Enrollment processing is based on availability.
- Withdrawal from programs require two-weeks notice via the online Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- Failure to submit the Triple A Withdrawal Form two-weeks prior to the withdrawal date will result in being charged for the full month if monthly fees are applicable.
Late Pick-up Fees
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For students who participate in the early release Wednesday program, "late" begins at 4:01. For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
Billing by Meridian School
- Monthly fees are due on the 1st of the month but no later than the 5th of the month.
- Invoices are pre-uploaded into your MySchoolBucks account for the entire school year.
- You are only responsible for paying the monthly participation fee portion of those fees by the 1st of each month.
- Failure to pay invoices before the 6th of the month will result in a $25 late payment fee and could possibly result in withdrawal from the program.
- Late payment fees will be applied to all invoices on the 6th of the month, including late pick up invoices if any.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
Health and Behavior
- Meridian reserves the right to withdraw your student for non-payment of any fees, behavioral issues and/or failure to comply with policies/procedures.
- Students who exhibit inappropriate behavior during after school hours will be guided through the Triple A - After School Enrichment and A La Carte Programs, 5 Step Discipline Plan. To review the Discipline Plan document visit www.mwschool.org > Arts / A la carte / After School > After School K-5th > Triple A Forms and Misc. Documents > Discipline Plan.
- The primary school nurse and other primary school faculty and staff may not be on campus during Triple A hours.
- You must share clear and complete medical/behavioral information with Triple A Manager directly via email or in person at the same time you inform the nurse and other school day faculty and staff so everyone who has direct interaction with you child is fully informed throughout the school year.
- Information regarding your child must be shared with any Meridian staff who has direct interaction with your child.
- The staff are unable to provide one-on-one care except on an intermittent basis, such as injuries, immediate disciplinary issues, and certain personal care needs customarily provided to students.
- Discipline Plan
- Homework Contract
- Withdrawal Form
- For Full-time/Extended Day and Early Release Wednesday participants: The after school staff will facilitate 15 minutes of homework/quiet time M-T-Th-F and 45 minutes on Wednesday with the exception of special event days.
- To review the Homework Contract visit www.mwschool.org > Arts / A la carte / After School > After School K-5th > Triple A Forms and Misc. Documents > Homework Contract.
Pick Up and Safety Procedures
- Approved pick-ups/parents/guardians may go to the classroom/activity area to pick up their child for dismissal but may not interrupt the activity or sit in activities with the exception of special events.
- Authorized parent/pick up person must personally present the white “I’ve Been Identified Card” to the Triple A Leader in order for your child to be allowed to leave.
- Anyone who enters the building beyond the lobby must carry the white "I've Been Identified Card" or wear a name tag printed by the Triple A or school receptionist.
- You will communicate clear instructions regarding the rules and expectations of the Triple A Enrichment Program to all of your student's authorized pick ups so that the building is secure and the students are safe at all times.
- In the case of an absence from school or a transportation change, email the Triple A Registrar at Triplea@mwschool.org, the Arts/A la carte Instructor, and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the email 2 hours prior to school release.
- In the event that any of the work numbers, home numbers, cell numbers or emergency contact numbers that are listed for your student on the Triple A Registration form should change, please immediately inform the Triple A registrar via email at Triplea@mwschool.org
- Do not prop exterior doors. If you see a door propped, please close the door and notify the Triple A Receptionist immediately.
- To help with carline/dismissal traffic flow, please do not arrive for pick up during secondary dismissal M-T-Th-F 3:45-4:30, W 1:15-2:00. Plan to arrive early and wait in the parking lot or in the primary school lobby if needed.
- Pick up process when picking up from the primary building during after school time (1) Find your student’s white “I’ve Been Identified Card” in the primary lobby created by the Triple A Receptionist (2) Sign your student out on the sign out sheet provided in the primary lobby in front of the Triple A receptionist desk (3) Show the white card to the Triple A receptionist (4) Find your student’s location in the building as indicated on the white dry erase board in the primary lobby (5) Go get your student - confirm with the receptionist whether or not the a la carte instructor will escort their group to the lobby instead of you going to get your student (6) Show your white card to the leader/instructor to receive your student (7) Drop the white card in the grade level tray by the yellow doors in the primary lobby.
- Always be prepared to show my driver’s license upon request.
- Be patient when picking up throughout the school year and especially when there are multiple parents picking up at the same time.
- In registering for the Triple A program, you agree to give consent for any photos, video, and/or audio taken of my student involved in Meridian after school programs to be used formally and informally for the school yearbook, bulletin boards, news media, instructional or staff development, safety and disciplinary reasons, publicity events, and the school website.
- Photos and videos are allowed to be taken by parents/guardians/guests during special events only.
- School policies apply during after school hours.