ATTENTION: Information on this page will be updated by August 10, 2020.
- Students check in to after school program: Group leaders greet students and take roll to update roster.
- Quiet Time/Homework: Students have an opportunity to work on their school homework, read, or do a silent table activity. M T TH F (15 minutes) W (45 minutes)
- Movement: Group leaders facilitate outdoor/indoor play with the students. (~20 minutes)
- Snack: Students are provided healthy snacks (see rotating snack menu). In addition, students are welcome to bring a healthy snack from home to eat during snack time. (~20 minutes)
- Transition to Enrichment: Parents may be asked to wait in the foyer before enrichment begins. (~10 minutes)
- Enrichment Time: Students are provided structured, safe, quality educational and recreational, art and social activities. (45 minutes)
- End of day in Primary Cafe (K-2) and MPR (3-5): Students read silently or have social time in their assigned area as they wait to be picked up. (15 minutes)