2021-2022 School Year
TWO OPTIONS BELOW
- 2nd-5th new students, and white through green belt
- All brown stripes and higher regardless of grade, and students 6th-12th
Details for Both Groups
Frequency: One class per week
Dates: August 13, 2021 - May 20, 2022
Cost: $100 registration, $70 monthly
Registration Start Date: July 12, 2021
Session I: 2nd-5th new students, and white through green belt
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Session II: All brown stripes and higher regardless of grade, and students 6th-12th
Time: 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Class will not be held on the following dates due student holidays:
October 15, November 26, December 17, December 24, December 31, March 18, April 15
How to Register:
The Shaolin Do Kung Fu and Tai Chi mission is to foster self-improvement and personal development through focused training in the martial arts. They promote physical fitness and positive social interaction in a courteous and fun atmosphere. The guiding principles of their mission in the program are Self-Defense, Self-Confidence, Self-Discipline, and Health. Each class is geared toward advancement in their 4 guiding principles through fun and energetic training in martial arts techniques and mental training activities. Classes begin with a warm-up, followed by group class review, then training of new techniques including time for individual practice and questions, and finally ending class by bringing students together with another group activity. Parents/guardians are encouraged to actively participate in their child’s martial arts experience. Each student will have access to advancement material via the Shaolin Do Training Manual given to each student during their first class. Additionally, students are required to practice outside of class in order to qualify for rank advancement exams. Homework practice sheets will be given to all students. In an effort to challenge students to reach their maximum potential, they will have monthly achievement challenges. Although these challenges are optional, all students are highly encouraged to participate. Students will receive special recognition for successfully completing these challenges.
Registration fee includes:
- Shaolin-Do Training Manual
- Group training equipment
Monthly fee includes:
- Class session
- Exam fees
- Meet and greet with Grandmaster Sin Kwang The
Late Pick up Fees:
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in Arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For full-time after school students end-of-day, "late" begins at 6:01.
1-5 minutes = $5.00
6-10 minutes = $10.00
11-15 minutes = $15.00
16-20 minutes = $20.00
21-25 minutes = $25.00
26-30 minutes = $30.00
31-35 minutes = $35.00
36-40 minutes = $40.00 ...
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.