What Is Triple A?
What is Triple A?
Triple A Principles
Arts/A la carte: Our Triple A Arts/A la carte programs encourage discipline and creative expression. Our goals are to encourage life-long learning, develop and promote self-expression, and challenge students to develop their own ideas and ultimately communicate them through new hobbies.
After School: The Triple A After School Enrichment K-5th rotating schedule maximizes our students’ academic, social, emotional, and physical achievement. The schedule is customized based on the staff’s interests and the students’ needs. Our goals are to provide opportunities to work on homework, improve students’ awareness of healthy habits, provide learning activities that boost core academic skills, and to have fun in a safe, structured environment.
For students 6th-12th grade, After School 6th-12th is offered to give a safe place for students as they wait for pick up.
Triple A Program Options
PLEASE NOTE: You must complete a separate registration process to enroll in Triple A. The Meridian School enrollment forms do not enroll you in the Triple A Enrichment Program.
Please follow the links below to learn more about each of the programs and how to register. By registering in any Triple A program, you are stating that you understand and agree to the Triple A Terms for Participation:
Arts/A la carte Programs
After School K-5th
After School 6th-12th
How to Withdraw (or Program Change):
- To withdraw, please complete the Triple A Withdrawal Form.
- To change from one activity to another, please first withdraw from the activity your student is leaving. Then notify the Triple A Registrar at email@example.com of the new activity you wish to enroll. There is no need to complete another registration form.
- This withdrawal process is not applicable for After School 6th-12th.
- Late pick-up from Arts/Á la carte/After school programs will result in additional fees to accrue at the rate of $5.00/5 minutes starting with the first minute.
- Students who participate in arts/Á la carte activities will be charged $5.00/5 minutes with a 5 minute grace period from the activity's dismissal time to allow for transition from the classroom.
- For student who participate in Full-Time/Extended Day program, "late" begins at 6:01.