Athletics Spirit Wear
Each sport will have spirit wear available once or twice a year. These shirts will be available to the entire Meridian community and may be worn by students to school on Fridays as approved spirit wear. Other requests for spirit wear must go through the coach and then be reviewed for approval by Meridian administration. Please see the process for Requests for Additional Spirit Wear below.
Requests for Additional Spirit Wear
- Parent or student comes up with an idea for spirit wear. They either design it themselves or get someone else to design it.
- Design is submitted to coach for approval.
- Once coach has approved the design, the parent or student facilitating the spirit wear must complete and submit the following forms in one fresh email that also includes an image of the coach-approved design to Eddie Timmons, Athletic Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Please note that additional spirit wear is only available for that immediate community (sport or team) and will not be available for purchase from the greater Meridian community.
- The coach-approved design
- Spirit Wear Design Approval Form
- Student Activity Funding Form - to be completed and submitted with design and Design Approval Form if the spirit wear is to be sold at cost.